- You must be 18 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are allowed to have only one personal user account.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten other qanon-news users.
- You may not use the qanon-news.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (‘Content’) that you submit, post, and display on the qanon-news.com service.
- qanon-news is intended for personal use, not a business solution. Professional or corporate uses of qanon-news are at your own risk.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack qanon-news or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with qanon-news.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to qanon-news.com or any of its members (‘Spam’).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of qanon-news, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of qanon-news. Use of this service is at your own risk.
- Freedom of speech is important to us here ! Even though most of us have different beliefs we ask that you remain with a level of respect for all.
Protecting personal information is a core qanon. This privacy statement
describes how free frost collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding qanon and to request that we correct or delete it. If you submit personal information, such as your email address, to us by following
the "Contact" link located throughout our Site, we will use that information to respond to your question or request for information. We will not share your information with third parties without your explicit permission.
Our servers automatically collect certain non-personally identifying information, such as your computer’s IP address, the type of browser in use, and page viewed, when you visit our Site. We use this information to understand how visitors navigate through our Site, to enhance your experience while using our Site, and to make the materials we post as
valuable to visitors as possible. We do not link this information to personally identifiable information.
We will share your personal information with third parties in the ways that are described abovei this privacy statement. We will also share your personal information if we are
required to do so by law, or if we believe that doing so is necessary in order to conform to the law, cooperate with law enforcement agencies, comply with legal process served on qanon-news.com, or otherwise protect qanon-news.com’s legal rights. From time to time we employ service providers to perform various functions involving personal information on our behalf. These service providers are prohibited from using this personal information
for any other purpose.
Our Site includes links to other Web site whose privacy practices may differ from those of qanon-news.com. If you submit personal information to any of those site, your information is subject to their privacy statements. qanon-news.com’s privacy statement does
not apply to information you may submit to those site. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Copy Right September 4th 2020
this list can be updated and changed at anytime